Has anyone else experienced a very slight alternating buzzing noise from their curves headsets? it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

pspiegel no está en línea Stack level 2

buzzing from headset?

Advertisement

Has anyone else experienced a very slight alternating buzzing noise from their curves headsets? it goes away when I use bluetooth but we have two curves and it makes this noise on both.

it only does it in some areas around where I live and everywhere else is fine, it also only does it on the curves and not the new iphone we just purchased.. it sounds almost like a faint fly buzzing in the background or something..

any help would be appreciated! Thanks! I am thinking it is the tower in the area (not very good signal on it) rather than hardware since it does it on multiple curves...

Thanks again!

abgopm no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3014E94A

Re: buzzing from headset?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Do you have your volume all the way up on your headset? I had some static and buzzing in certain areas as well, but if I turned down the volume I could still hear the other person on the phone clearly, but the static and buzzing are much less noticeable. I am a verizon convert, so like you I never experienced this before. My wife has an 8100 on TMobile and I hear the static and buzzing on hers as welljust not as loud, so I think it is because the speaker on the Curve may have a little louder headset then other phones and is picking up the background static and buzzing that seems to be on a lot of GSM phones. I have also tried my nieces 8100 whiich is on AT&T to see if she had it, and she does as well. So it could also just be the area. But try turning down the volume and see if that helps. Oh and also I don't hear it on my bluetooth headset either.