I'm finding that under heavy use I can burn through the Curve's battery in 12 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Buying Additional / Backup Battery For the Curve

Advertisement

I'm finding that under heavy use I can burn through the Curve's battery in 12 hours or less. I'd like to use the mp3 player on the device more, but I feel like I need to save my battery for more essential things.

This has led me to think about buying an additional battery to charge up and take with me when I'm traveling / away from the desk for a day. Does anyone use a second battery with their 8300? How are you charging it, other than swapping it in and out of the curve and using the mini-usb?

Sometimes other vendors provide more powerful versions of batteries in the same form factor. Is anyone aware of the availability of something like this?

Thanks.

trickynick no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20D2CA11

Re: Buying Additional / Backup Battery For the Curve

I have 2 8700s that I am not using and I keep them charged to swap out the batteries and when I am on the road I bring one of them with me and leave it charging in my hotel room.

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: Buying Additional / Backup Battery For the Curve

jetsetter, check with your wireless provider and ask them what is the best high voltage travelling battery as a secondary would be.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services