Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

when you purchease on ebay you need to use a service called paypal which you ... BlackBerry Curve forum

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F779B

Advertisement

when you purchease on ebay you need to use a service called paypal which you can register your credit card information through there and it is a very secure process.
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

fatsoomeed no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA7EFA
    yeah i walked into the tmo store bought it without extending my contract for 450 and tax n shizz

lol
    Titanium 8900
    PIN: 24AA7EFA

Past Devices:
    8100, 8800, 8320

mooreup no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry with No Contract

Bought my first blackberry used online via ebay. Didn't know that some Blackberry need SIM card (Tmobile) others do not Sprint. Difference in the system CDMA and GPS? Ok, learning. Got a good deal off ebay, won an older model 7290 for about $30 bucks, Tmobile plan on flexpay. NO contract, NO credit check, $25 activation fee; out the door using my own phone from ebay $90+ bucks, monthly service around $70. Its worth it not to get into a contract. Worked for GTE wireless for years and we'd always stick it to the customer when they wanted to cancel. So, I've learned, if you don't have to get a contract,then don't into one. They suck. TMobile service could be a little better; will probably switch to Sprint Nextel if I can find a good deal on a Curve. But, I do like it so far. Its really convenient with my work/business!

Brian80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    actually you can get a flexpay month to month without a contract or etf and they also dont have to run credit you dont have to get it on prepay but you will be spending full price for the phone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12