Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi, does anybody know if I can walk in a t-mobile store an buy a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

oomd no está en línea Stack level 1

Buying a Blackberry curve 8320 without contract

Advertisement

Hi,

does anybody know if I can walk in a t-mobile store an buy a 8320 without contract,

Regards

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Buying a Blackberry curve 8320 without contract

yeah you sure can! you could purchase it on prepaid or on a flex pay account. a flex pay account you get all the same plans that you ould on a contract but with no contract. no activation fees and no cancellation fees. you wold however wold have to pay full cost for the phone and for your first month of service right then and there. and you'll always pay for your service in advanced....hope that helps

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D

Umm just buy it retail. If that's what you want to do. Its $449.99, pocket change really. And if you're an early upgrade customer like me there is only a $50 difference so it is probably worth it to just get the phone with no contract. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

oomd no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks

theroadkill no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    UponRqst

Post Re: Buying a Blackberry curve 8320 without contract

Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom
    Umm just buy it retail. If that's what you want to do. Its $449.99, pocket change really. And if you're an early upgrade customer like me there is only a $50 difference so it is probably worth it to just get the phone with no contract. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    FWIW My T-mobile shows my upgrade price to be the same as new Customers 300 w/50 rebate .. Granted that's w/ a 2 year contract..

DanXP no está en línea Stack level 2

ebay's another option

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Bought mine at a TMo store and unlocked it for use on AT&T... just had to cough up the scratch for the device, of course

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes
    Bought mine at a TMo store and unlocked it for use on AT&T... just had to cough up the scratch for the device, of course
    Who unlocked it for you or where did you go to get it done?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I bought mine for full retail. Not worth 50 to extend my contract.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Another option is http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wire...+8320&x=21&y=6 unlocked for $489.99 or
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...&sku=B529-0040 unlocked for $499.99.
    FYI: The extra (over $449) is for the "unlocked" version. That means you can use it with any GSM SIM card - it's probably only worth the extra if you're going out of the country and want to use another SIM card while you're there.
    jb
    Last edited by jblackfish; 12-30-2007 at 04:48 PM.

flchica76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    FYI, FLex Plans with T-Mobile absolutely DO put you under contract and absolutely DO have early termination fees. Only Pre-Paid is without contract.

flchica76 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down FLEX PAY does put you under contract w/ termination fees

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    yeah you sure can! you could purchase it on prepaid or on a flex pay account. a flex pay account you get all the same plans that you ould on a contract but with no contract. no activation fees and no cancellation fees. you wold however wold have to pay full cost for the phone and for your first month of service right then and there. and you'll always pay for your service in advanced....hope that helps

Just to let you know.... The above information in incorrect. Please contact T-Mobile at 1-877-453-1304 . FlexPay absolutely does put you under contract and absolutely does come with early termination/cancellation fees. Depending on your credit score, you may be able to get discount on phones. (YES, they still check your credit!!)

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24F779B
    you can always get them on e-bay just sold one that I had on there for $349.00
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

poetic_stud no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215a5bb1
    Is it worth it too buy a phone off ebay I usually just buy clothes off ebay I don't want to be scammed and not get all my pieces with my phone and if I'm buying something off ebay can I use my credit card I nornally use my debit card just wondering how the seller will get my payment if its with a credit card uumm I hope that makes any since but yea you can buy the curve full price from tmobile ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

n2SpEeD125 no está en línea Stack level 2

Craigslist..

Bought two Curves off craigslist.. One used one for 175 and a brand new one (with the bar code removed from the box) for 260.. Took a little research and ran accross a couple of people who obviously stole or found the phones (didn't buy those) but overall, it was worth it on craigslit.. Just a suggestion.. ..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast