I noticed that, depending on your Blackberry usage (whether it be personal, business or both), ... BlackBerry Curve forum

BizFox no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Business Curve Users: Any Change in the Case/s You Use?

Advertisement

I noticed that, depending on your Blackberry usage (whether it be personal, business or both), people tend to use certain cases or not. Of course, many other variables come to mind when accessorizing our beloved crackberrys (i.e. brand name histories, preferences, etc.). I would like, however, to see just how business users specifically accessorize their devices, case-wise.

Let me start: I shield my Curve from possible battle wounds with the black leather OEM tote from the rim.com website in addition to a screenpatronus-branded lcd protector. So far, device remains scratch-free and shiny as the day I first received it via mail.

How about you?

DeputyPS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF7BC

Re: Business Curve Users: Any Change in the Case/s You Use?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have an screen protector from Ebay and the OEM leather holster. Ordered the Seidio rubberized holster tonight... supposed to start shipping on the 29th. I prefer a clip holster over the pouch type.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

i have a pink case (leather flap with magnets) for "fun" and i use the black one that came with the 8800 for work. i have a blue silicon skin along with BSE on my phone al all times

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Sprung no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    304D032C

I went with the BestSkinsEver full set, and for now the standard RIM case. Just ordered my Fortte vertical case tonite and cant wait. The RIM case is OK.. a LOT better than the Verizon case I had for my 7130. I went through 4 of them, popping the clip off on car seats and chairs.
    NEW STORM on VZW, OLD: 8310 ,8300, 7130E