i'm about to sign up for ATT with blackberry personal plan unlimited data. can you ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fondoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A26BE1

browsing the internet??

Advertisement

i'm about to sign up for ATT with blackberry personal plan unlimited data. can you guys tell me more about the blackberry curve browser? where can i find video footage? can i install opera?

rrrebo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240466CA

Re: browsing the internet??

Yes, you can install Opera Mini. I've got 3 as well as the 4.0 Beta installed. The Blackberry browser is good in its own right, but Opera is more robust.

Video footage of what, exactly? You won't be able to watch streaming video on your Curve. No YouTube for us. You can, however, download and convert video files in several formats for playback on your BB Curve.

rextilleon no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: browsing the internet??

The Black Berry Curve Browser is fine-----remember, you are limited in speeds because Cingular/ATT is on the EDGE system and thus your download and upload speeds aren't exactly speedy. There is no wi-fi so you can't use the Curve in that mode. Yes, Opera Mini works on the Curve---there are a ton of posts on it so just do a search.