Since last night I've been getting an error when trying to use the browser that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Sky Zero no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241C349C

Browser Problem

Advertisement

Since last night I've been getting an error when trying to use the browser that came with the curve. It says, "A problem occurred while trying to render the page" when trying to access any webpage. Any ideas on what's going on and how to fix it?

Thanks for any help!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Browser Problem

did you try a battery pull?

PIN/ID
    241C349C

Oops! Forgot to put that I tried that and it worked. Weird thing is I went to sleep and after waking up it did it again. Didn't turn the phone off or anything. Did the soft reset and it fixed it. Any ideas on why it did it again? I really don't want to keep resetting it everytime it does it. Should I just jump ship and try the opera browser?

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

I have no idea. it might be worth trying opera to see if it happens there too, that info may help solve your problem. but could it be the web page? try another page and see if it works.

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Hey sky zero. I am having a similar problem. My unusable internet started last night as well and it said that it couldn't connect to the internet and I should call CC if the problem persists. I called CC today and they took a documentation of my problem and said they have not recieved any other people calling in about this specific internet issue. CC also tried trouble shooting with me, but was unsuccessful...even after they trasnfered me to tier 3! I think there is some sort of network problem happening. I hope it is resolved soon...oh ya, I tried a couple battery pulls last night and today and nothing has worked. I guess I can only sit and wait.

PIN/ID
    241C349C

crap, just happened to me again. tried the soft reset (alt + shift + del) and it didn't fix it. Probably going to have to pull the battery then.

UPDATE: Battery pulled fixed the problem. Hopefully it doesn't happen more often though.
    Last edited by Sky Zero; 10-10-2007 at 09:37 PM.