Ok I have the cubs icon on my home page and I used to be ... BlackBerry Curve forum

schmiidty no está en línea Stack level 2

browser help

Advertisement

Ok I have the cubs icon on my home page and I used to be able to have the game update when I would go back to my home page and if I clicked on the browser it would open up were I left off but now everytime I close/hit the end key it closes and goes back to the book mark page

Any help would be appreciated

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    By home page, do you mean your home page was set on your browser to open up to the cubs page?

If so, open your browser, go to Options, General, and check the setting for the home page. Bookmarks is one of the options. You may need to reset it again.

If not, standby, and someone who understands better than me will provide an answer.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i mean home screen not home page you know when your on the browser and let's say your on bestbuy.com and you hit the red power key to go back to the home screen and later you can come back and click the browser and you would be were you left off well I used to be able to do this with the cubs icon on my home screen and fox news icon and google but I can't do it anymore

just updated to 4.5 problem solved