Hi everyone. I know the BB browser is solid, and I'm aware that Opera Mini ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3

browser choices

Advertisement

Hi everyone. I know the BB browser is solid, and I'm aware that Opera Mini is available, but are there any more choices for us BB users? I heard someone mention SkyFire, which would be amazing on BB, but I'm not sure how reliable that info is. Anyone know anything more on that?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Mouseman, Skyfire's not for the BB yet, and I doubt if it ever will be unfortunately. I don't know of another browser for the BB either. Maybe someone else does.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    How bout Chrome! Google's provided some great stuff for BB

Thanks guys. Yeah jblackfish I don't remember who said it, but it was in a post on here that I read skyfire was working towards a bb edition, which is what I was trying to confirm. Anyway thanks for your help guys. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseman225 View Post
    Thanks guys. Yeah jblackfish I don't remember who said it, but it was in a post on here that I read skyfire was working towards a bb edition, which is what I was trying to confirm. Anyway thanks for your help guys. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Post that if you ever come across it - last thing I read indicated Skyfire for BB's was under the bottom of their list.

Chrome, I have it on my P-C but there's no mobile browser. Google "mobile Chrome" and you get this:

Google Chrome (BETA) for Windows

...and that's all!
    Last edited by jblackfish; 12-09-2008 at 09:14 AM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Thanks for checkin on chrome for me. I read that post and I was curious but I did not get the chance to look it up. I will for sure keep my ear to the ground for any rumblings about skyfire. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~