i broke the screen on my phone this weekend...good thing was that it was only ... BlackBerry Curve forum

machosos no está en línea Stack level 2

Broke my screen!!!

Advertisement

i broke the screen on my phone this weekend...good thing was that it was only the plastic on the case...so i am hoping i just have buy a new case and i am good...will see...might even change the color of the case this time...any one have to change the casing on theirs yet??

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Lots of people have replaced various pieces of housing, machosos. Most of us purchase these items from www.cnn.cn, and I believe they also have videos now on their web site with instructions for disassembling devices.

Good luck!

i will check them out!!! thanks

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Yes they do have vids of this. Make sure you are aware that replacing your cover could void any warranty on your device (if remaining) if detected by your carrier. You will probably need to get the proper tools to open your case and a torx driver to unscrew the screen when replacing. Good luck.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    Yes they do have vids of this. Make sure you are aware that replacing your cover could void any warranty on your device (if remaining) if detected by your carrier. You will probably need to get the proper tools to open your case and a torx driver to unscrew the screen when replacing. Good luck.
    Not sure if they do this in all instances, but they actually included the torx driver with the housing for my 8310.

i hope they do but i doubt it...i only purchased the top screen portion...so i dont think they will throw something in for free

coldconfessi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    www.horizonwirelessonline.com

they are located in canada so you will get your stuff faster tell them albert sent ya
    http://www.horizonwirelessonline.com
    Unlock Codes, Parts, Repair just tell them Albert sent ya

mrATL404 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Breaking my screen has been a big fear, now at least I know where to go just in case that happens.