Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by E3BK Yeah, as soon as that Javelin drops, I'm going to make ... BlackBerry Curve forum

s2kneSs no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by E3BK View Post
    Yeah, as soon as that Javelin drops, I'm going to make that call. Do you like the t-mo service? I don't have a 3g phone now so I guess I won't really miss it. lol. As long as it has wifi and the GPS, I'm happy.
    I don't know it you may find this biased because I have T-Mobile service, but from my experience their service is great. I recently had an issue with my 8320 I called in stating my issue this was this past Monday, on Wednesday I received a new 8320 via UPS. No ifs and buts just 1,2,3.

I rarely get call drops, my bars are always up and their customer service is great!

E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Got the replacement ring today and the Curve is working great again!

But I'm still mad at AT&T. I called them today in anticipation of my move to T-Mobile. I asked the woman how much it would cost if I broke my contract because I'm thinking of switching to TMo because I was unhappy with recent customer service. I was very polite to her. But...I did expect her to try to save me somehow. Nope. She told me it would cost me $175. Also, if I plan to take my number with me, it should be done through my new provider and not to cancel directly through AT&T. Way to hang on to customers AT&T.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    they have the iPhone. they have a 5 year contract for the iphone. thats why they dont care. did you try a supervisor? ask to be transferred to the retention department next time.

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Or bitch SO much that tell boot you happened before I got out saying that I was moving no service where I moved..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12