Good evening: So, I just got my first blackberry, and I have to say - ... BlackBerry Curve forum

IrishGoddess no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    302C50FB

Brand New Blackberry (total newbie)

Advertisement

Good evening:

So, I just got my first blackberry, and I have to say - I totally love it and I can see why they're called "crackberry's."

Anyway - I'm trying to download a copy of bejeweled onto my phone, but I keep getting this error:
    907 INVALID JAR
    OUTPUT FILE: INDEX-1 CODE
    SECTION TOO LARGE: 83320 BYTES

I have a 2 gig card, so I'm assuming that this isn't automatically downloading to the media card, hence why I'm getting the message. But nowhere in the options or setup do I see where things get downloaded automatically to the card.

How do I set this up? I have a 8330 curve (pink, not that it matters, but it's cool) version 4.3.0.127 on verizon wireless.

Thanks for the help~

IrishGoddess

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGoddess View Post
    Good evening:

So, I just got my first blackberry, and I have to say - I totally love it and I can see why they're called "crackberry's."

Anyway - I'm trying to download a copy of bejeweled onto my phone, but I keep getting this error:
    907 INVALID JAR
    OUTPUT FILE: INDEX-1 CODE
    SECTION TOO LARGE: 83320 BYTES

I have a 2 gig card, so I'm assuming that this isn't automatically downloading to the media card, hence why I'm getting the message. But nowhere in the options or setup do I see where things get downloaded automatically to the card.

How do I set this up? I have a 8330 curve (pink, not that it matters, but it's cool) version 4.3.0.127 on verizon wireless.

Thanks for the help~

IrishGoddess
    welcome to the stacks
    applications cannot be stored on the memory card and run on your berry.they are stored on the devices memory.make sure you are downloading the correct version of the game for your phone.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Welcome to the Stacks IrishGoddess how about ND huh

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

mithed no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31b2be00
    Irish, definately a good idea to come to the stacks. I got my BB in july and have a learned a ton because of the people here.

Your card will only store media files. Like catstide said any apps will be stored on the internal memory. It sounds like to tried to dl a file that must be saved on your pc first and then loaded on to your bb via the DM.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dchandler no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    215EE851
    just want you to feel welcome the way everyone made me feel

PIN/ID
    302C50FB
    Hey Everyone - thanks for the tips. Magnum - would I load this onto my phone like I did the theme you kindly walked me through?

BTW: I'll take a win any day of the week and twice on Sunday's, but SDS should have been beaten down into the ground so hard that they would have had to replace the grass on the field, again.

Anyway - still room for improvement, that's for sure. At least Clausen stayed vertical more then he was horizontal, as opposed to last year.

IrishGoddess

PIN/ID
    302C50FB
    Oh - and this website has it where I'd be able to download it directly to the phone (wap.mobiles24) Shouldn't that work right?

Or, am I misunderstanding the error message?

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Hi Irish. Welcome to the Stacks, and to the addiction we call Blackberries.... Sorry, I haven't encountered that particular error so I am of no help. Just thought I would say WELCOME!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Welcome to pinstack and the blackberry world. Here you will find plenty of good information and a chance to meet great people. See you around! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dallas1125 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2576E92F
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Lol, you can install appliances from your memory card. You can't run it but you can install it.

liltone08618 no está en línea Stack level 1
    welcome to the club

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    Welcome to the site.
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.