Hey everybody: I just downloaded MobiPocket reader, and I guess didnt realize that I would ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jstplnfrank no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24AA472F

Books for MobiPocket Reader??

Advertisement

Hey everybody:

I just downloaded MobiPocket reader, and I guess didnt realize that I would have to pay for the books listed.
    Does anyone know where I can get free ebooks for my BlackBerry, and if they will work using this reader? And if it won't work with this reader, is there another one I can use?

Thanks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Mobipocket does have some free books, here's a link:

http://www.mobipocket.com/freebooks/default.aspx

I don't know if anyone else has others for free or if they are compatable with MobiPocket.....
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

funkym no está en línea Stack level 3
    The mobipocket reader is really cool. Definitely a nice and even free app!

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I have been using this for awhile and know they have free books, but Thought I would check it out anyway to see if there is anything new...
    azstar just to let you know when I clicked on your link it opened another tab and gave me a "service unavailable"
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by monica.simons View Post
    azstar just to let you know when I clicked on your link it opened another tab and gave me a "service unavailable"

They must be having problems with their site right now, even if you go to the mobipocket site first and then click the free ebooks link from there you get the same service unavailable message. I'll keep an eye on it and either update the link if it changes or remove it if it still doesn't work in the next day or two. Thanks for the heads up Monica.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    welcome, just don't want fellow stackers freakin out on us! You know how we get
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

mettleh3d no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you happen to have pdf books, their free desktop software will convert them to readable ebook format. Kind of an additional step, but the software on the berry looks really nice. I'm quite impressed with the polish and quality.

Too bad it boots up with the device and seems impossible to close.