Hey all I'm having trouble with bluetooth on my curve. It pairs and goes through ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bangusjangus no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FAC944

Question Bluetooth woes.......

Advertisement

Hey all I'm having trouble with bluetooth on my curve. It pairs and goes through all the steps pefectly, but it wont let me or it does not recognize the code for the device. I enter code and it never connects with device. I've tried the device with another phone and it pairs no problem. If anyone has this problem can yu give some advice thanks you guys rock.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Could we have more details which Bluetooth device you are trying to pair? Someone may be able to advise you better if they use the same devices or have experience with them in the past.
    Last edited by azstar; 08-31-2008 at 12:47 PM. Reason: asked which curve, then noticed it's in the 8320 forum
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    20FAC944
    They are Motorola S9 they work fine with other phones. For some reason my curve wont pair.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Motorolas are in the list for working bluetooth devices for bb. I've got this Motorola H500 paired to my 8310 and no problem at all. Here are my settings for it...Options> Bluetooth> app click on bluetooth> Scroll to Options> and select the following>Discoverable: yes Allow;Outgoing Calls: Always; Address Book Trasfer: All Entries; Led Connection Indicator: Off (it's up to you, i have it set to off because it drains your battery) I hope it helps...Good luck
    Last edited by raton; 09-01-2008 at 12:25 PM.

PIN/ID
    20FAC944
    Thanks Raton Ill give it a shot