Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I haven't had a problem with the bluetooth since 4.5.0.66. That release appears to have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

tavella81 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

I haven't had a problem with the bluetooth since 4.5.0.66. That release appears to have fixed the issue. Running 4.5.0.77 and no problems. It looks like RIM addressed the issue, now for an official 4.5 build...

Xanthos no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this issue of bt disconnect is plucking my last nerve I've tried every suggestion -rebooting phone completely- tried a different brand 3 to be exact- led on led off- I have verizon so I'm going to see what they can or can't do will post sollution if I find one.

Unless the CDMA providers push a 4.2 patch, you're most likely going to have to wait for a 4.5 build. Both of the 8330's from Sprint did this. Headset brand doesn't appear to matter. Took Sprint almost a year to push the EVDO data drop patch with the 4.2.2.196 build.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Correction... 4.3 build.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Xanthos no está en línea Stack level 2
    spoke to the manager at a verizon store about our problem. he told me UNOFFICIALLY that they are having a software issue and that the generic v4.5 upgrade can't fix it, but the v4.5 release will correct the issue. on the same note he was nice enough to replace my phone to see if maybe thats the problem OFFICIALLY. i haven't had mine for long so it didn't cost me anything.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12