I am looking for software that will make me choose between answering my 8300r with ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hilroyy no está en línea Stack level 2

Bluetooth headset, answer with headset or phone option

Advertisement

I am looking for software that will make me choose between answering my 8300r with the headset or phone when I have my Bluetooth headset paired with the phone. When the phone rings I have to click on the green answer button but sometimes I forget I have it paired with my headset which is in my pocket so I start yelling hello..hello..hello at the phone. I know after I answer the call I can click on the trackball to activate handset or speaker phone but I still forget I have the headset on (sometimes I miss the bluetooth icon right there in front of me). Can any setting or add on software make this happen?

Thanks for the input.

Roy

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't get quite what you are asking, but if you go to the list where all of your bluetooth devices are, you could press the bb button and then device properties. You could change the setting of TRUSTED to Ask. That way, when your phone rings, it will ask you whether or not you want to connect to the bluetooth. Is that what you mean?

hilroyy no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you set the bluetooth to ask it only asks when you turn the headset on and it pairs with the BB. I am talking about after that point when you receive a call and want to pick it up, I want the phone to force or give me the option to choose either the headset of the phone option before I press the green answer key.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I don't get quite what you are asking, but if you go to the list where all of your bluetooth devices are, you could press the bb button and then device properties. You could change the setting of TRUSTED to Ask. That way, when your phone rings, it will ask you whether or not you want to connect to the bluetooth. Is that what you mean?

bbua88 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think theres an app like that, the only thing i can think of is going into the bluetooth options and disabling the headset