I'm using slacker radio and have a car with bluetooth hands free. Although I have ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JeffreyC no está en línea Stack level 3

Bluetooth-car-music

Advertisement

I'm using slacker radio and have a car with bluetooth hands free. Although I have a 3.5 wire that plugs into the interface of my radio, I want to know if I can play the music through the bluetooth connection in the car? I've enabled the bletooth feature within slacker radio but its not playing the music through the connection-is it possible?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I never tried it but would like to know if it is possible because I'm thinking about getting a bluetooth head unit for my next BMW but before I do so I would also like to know its compatibility. I use the wire connection thru the Aux output works great and flawlessly but I do wish to eliminate the wire. Good luck with your findings. Have you tried pairing them yet?

rpol8052 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask me!
    It is possible I have it on my car u just have to make sure your radio is capable of stereo bluetooth

I have a 2009 Altima coupe- it would be difficlt to think it does not have "stereo" bletooth but how would I know-says nothing in the manual..?

wjbyrd36567 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im using the MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth in-car speakerphone with the fm transmitter with the BOLD, works like a charm.

I already have the phone paired with the car but when I enable bluetooth in the Slacker radio options, it does not play through the speakers. I'm not sure what to have the car set to-when I use the 3.5 jack-of course use the "AUX" but for bluetooth wireless, what should the car be set on? It does not make any sense to me.

wjbyrd36567 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I downloaded slacker radio on my bold and it worked fine with my bluetooth speakerphone thru my radio. Check under your bluetooth option on your phone and make sure the “audio source" box is checked if you have that option. I turned that option off and lost my audio. If not maybe your phones not capable of streaming audio via bluetooth.

I checked the audio source and it is already checked. I also have a motorolla bluetooth headset paired to this phone and I've been able to listen to music through that before with no problems... When you listen to music in your car from your handset, what do you have your car set on - AUX? Or ?

jchapman01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a51ff4
    your car headunit maynot be stereo bluetooth capable. Older headunits didn't include that feature. If its a newer aftermarket unit check with the manufacturer's site or the manual. If it doesn't work with aux, it just might not work at all. Also try streaming something from your media card. I've found that sometimes slacker doesn't want to stream via bluetooth. Its kinda quirky like that.