who has used them and what are your thoughts. pros cons etc.... TIA found the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

BLUEANT ST3 or MOTOROKR T505

Advertisement

who has used them and what are your thoughts. pros cons etc....

TIA

found the BA ST3 for $69 and Moto T505 $60

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I use the Motorokr on an almost everyday basis. Love it! I'm holding about 6 gigs of music on my Blackberry's SD card so far, go 2 to go. With OS 4.5 or higher you can shuffle songs and create playlists. I can hear everything through my car speakers and love it! Very clear sound if you're on a radio station no one uses.

Only problem is when searching for stations to use bluetooth on, if you come across one being used, the sound's all staticy. Other than that I love it and use it almost daily.

haven't tried anything by Blueant yet, so don't know anything about that one.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

HedBanger no está en línea Stack level 2
    I tried the BlueAnt for it's size, and noise filter, but it wasn't all it claimed to be. I returned it, and got the Jawbone. So far, it's the best one I've had!
    "Over?......Did you say over?......Nothing is over until we decide it is!..... Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!.......Hell no!" John "Bluto" Blutarsky (Delta House)