There are a few forums I've tried to register with but can't via my blackberry ... BlackBerry Curve forum

knightstar no está en línea Stack level 2

Blockscript

Advertisement

There are a few forums I've tried to register with but can't via my blackberry thusfar because of Blockscript, is there any way around this? Do I need to change some setting?

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Though I haven't used my 8530 curve for some time, I do remember having issues myself with some of my older blackberrys when trying to register on some sites. What I did to get around this problem was to use the bolt browser app. The bolt browser views websites in more of a computer like format,and it allowed me to bypass some of the issues that the native blackberry can run into.
    I can't remember just now what browser settings I used on my 8530, though I think if I'm remembering right that that model had the option to set the native browser emulation mode to Firefox. Doing that might help solve some issue with difficult site registration. Also make sure your native browser is set to Java script, since sometimes selection of some required fields need Java script to be running.

I hope this info helps!