Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Youmail and Grandcentral are both free and have settings to block numbers as well. Not ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Youmail and Grandcentral are both free and have settings to block numbers as well. Not sure about restricted/unavailable numbers though but I imagine you can.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

PacificDude8 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Youmail and Grandcentral are both free and have settings to block numbers as well. Not sure about restricted/unavailable numbers though but I imagine you can.
    I've heard great things about GrandCentral. Would you mind sending me an invitation to join GrandCentral; currently it is invitation only.

Thanks in advance if you chose too.
    --
    Walt

pegb856 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    A Colata
    I found this app while searching for Black & White list a few days ago. It's called Call Manager Light and has 5 different customizable profiles: Accept all, Blacklist, Whitelist, Do Not Disturb and Address Book only. It lets you send a busy signal, just mute the ringer or it will just hang up on the caller. If I recall its more feature rich than Black & White List and by the looks of things, it may be it's replacement, it has a place on the website to get a free license for it if you have a license to Black & White List. They both appear to have a $15 purchase price.

Call Manager looks pretty kool too, its shows your callers location on BB Maps (I haven't tried it yet, but it says it's free.).

http://www.i-softwarelabs.com/

OTA Free trial for Call Manager Light: http://www.i-softwarelabs.com/public...nagerLight.jad

Happy Berrying!
    Last edited by pegb856; 03-15-2008 at 12:23 PM.

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificDude8 View Post
    I've heard great things about GrandCentral. Would you mind sending me an invitation to join GrandCentral; currently it is invitation only.

Thanks in advance if you chose too.
    Actually you dont need an invite anymore!!! Just go to the site and sign up! Thats what I did but I am still using my Youmail for right now. But I grabbed an account with Grandcentral just to be safe :-) PM me if its back to invite only and I will send you one!
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

Sake_fan no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just downloaded the call manager from i-softwarelabs and can't get it to install via desktop manager. I am getting an error saying "No additional applications designed for your phone were found" The site says I am downloading a curve version. I am going to try OTA now. Has anyone had problems with this app?

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by Sake_fan View Post
    I just downloaded the call manager from i-softwarelabs and can't get it to install via desktop manager. I am getting an error saying "No additional applications designed for your phone were found" The site says I am downloading a curve version. I am going to try OTA now. Has anyone had problems with this app?

That error means that you need to install the OS for your BB onto your computer......., then run the Application Loader..... it will work then!

OTA works fine too!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    How much is that app?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    15.00 if you go the handango.com route.

mail404 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by lovin2act View Post
    Actually you dont need an invite anymore!!! Just go to the site and sign up! Thats what I did but I am still using my Youmail for right now. But I grabbed an account with Grandcentral just to be safe :-) PM me if its back to invite only and I will send you one!
    I'd like an invite too if you don't mind!

John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12