Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I recently bought a Curve and have been using it for the past 5 days. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nimicus no está en línea Stack level 2

Blinking Red LED Light

Advertisement

I recently bought a Curve and have been using it for the past 5 days. I have never been addicted to anything in my life but now I am an addict to this little device. I am constantly checking for that Blinking Red LED light to see if I have a new message or email. It is truly terrible, I sometimes "see" a flash of red out of the corner of my eye and I quickly pick up the phone and stare at the upper right hand corner of the Curve expecting another blink...alas it is not there...it was just my imagination. This sucks...DAMN YOU RIM FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT DEVICE!!

And by the way I am glad to be part of the family, I do not know how I lived without this device, I promise to never leave the family...Blackberry's UNITE!!!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Blinking Red LED Light

just wait til you have the 'ghost vibrations' that's the true addiction

its awesome!!! whoo hoo!

oswaldo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208324D7

Ghost vibrations, once you get used to it, what's next?

iridemybike no está en línea Stack Professional

Or when it's on the table and you swear you heard it vibrate but you check and there is nothing there.

Welcome to the addiction!

Tucker

cwaturner no está en línea Stack level 2

All well said, I never thought much of these things untill I got my first 8830 (upgrade from PPC6700) now I'm hooked for life. 'Give me more'... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nimicus no está en línea Stack level 2

In an uinrelated subject, is there a way to make my LED blink eternally until I see a message? I have noticed that my light only blinks for a certain amount of time but I would like to modify that option if possible. Will I have to buy bbalerts to allow me to modify that? TIA ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

timn2bama no está en línea Stack level 2

We all go through it! I think I see a blinking light and pick it up and nothing!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

Hehe, I always have that problem. I always think my light is blinking red and check it quite frequently.

turbohatch no está en línea Stack level 1

Is there anyway of changing the red blinking light differnt colors on the curve

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by turbohatch View Post
    Is there anyway of changing the red blinking light differnt colors on the curve
    BBalerts that's one app I know so far for the curve....but I have tried it on my 8320 and it does not work...but developer says it does...maybe it just my curve....
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

It is horrible how something so small can become an integral part of one's life. I have 3. Don't ask me why!!

Nothing panics me more than reaching to my belt just to find it has been left in the car. DT's set in and I am dysfunctional until I can get to the car and put it back in its nice warm holster!!

Oh BB, I love thee!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Welcome to the family and the addiction
    If you love the blinking led that much then as said above get BB alerts, then you'll have different led colors to look forward to. I love that app Available at Handango.com

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

I love looking at the blue light. It's when you are connected to your bluetooth. Lol, I'm going to check out Handango now.

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

The blue light is cool! But red is addicting! LOL I am constantly checking for it, at work, church, shopping, night time. LOL
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Quote Originally Posted by nimicus View Post
    I recently bought a Curve and have been using it for the past 5 days. I have never been addicted to anything in my life but now I am an addict to this little device. I am constantly checking for that Blinking Red LED light to see if I have a new message or email. It is truly terrible, I sometimes "see" a flash of red out of the corner of my eye and I quickly pick up the phone and stare at the upper right hand corner of the Curve expecting another blink...alas it is not there...it was just my imagination. This sucks...DAMN YOU RIM FOR MAKING SUCH A GREAT DEVICE!!

And by the way I am glad to be part of the family, I do not know how I lived without this device, I promise to never leave the family...Blackberry's UNITE!!!
    We've all been there and can ID with that, its gets better with time, and if you think that little Blinking Red light will have have wondering for a sec if you have a message or email, wait until you connect your bluetooth and that little Blue light is blinking, but you thought you saw a red one, and you stare just a bit longer!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast