About a week or two ago the red LED started blinking along with a vibrating ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bigdawg737 no está en línea Stack level 1

Blinking LED and vibrating but no new message!

Advertisement

About a week or two ago the red LED started blinking along with a vibrating indicator going off as if I have a new message on my 8310 when in fact there is no new message. A message envelop does not appear in the top when this happens. It happens randomly several times per day. Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this? I tried wiping the device which temporarily solved the problem last week, but now the problem is back. Any help is appreciated.

Ridicule no está en línea Stack level 3
    This is in all likelihood due to a browser push application that you've installed on the device. Go into your active profile, scroll down to browser and set your notifications to none for both in and out of holster.

devindmcclellan no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you have another email application opened. I have both my company email as well as my gmail account. The gmail account runs in the background and will alert me when I have an email?

frisco49ers no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2840D481
    I think one of your email account icons might be hidden, go to 'show all' and check

ANIMAL7tfl no está en línea Stack level 1
    check your firewall in security options and check if u have anything blocked

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    WeatherBug and applications such as this will alert the same way but only the application icon flashes. No icon is displayed in the ribbon area.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Did you accidentally save an unopened message? Check the saved messages folder.

chipva no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Did you upgrade your Gmail app? this started happening to me last week after I updated mine.