Hey everyone! I am hoping you can help me. I have looked all over and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Blznsun no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry will not recognize media card...

Advertisement

Hey everyone! I am hoping you can help me. I have looked all over and I can not find this information. I have the 8320 and about 3 weeks ago my media card just stopped working without changing any settings. I went to find a picture and nothing was there. I called TMo and they told me to pull the card and insert it into a PC and I might be able to retreive the pics and reformat it. I was and I did and it still would not work.

I bought a new 4 gb card and put it into the BB, would not recognize it again. I tried to reformat the card in the phone and that failed. I put it into the PC and it took forever but it was formatted, as soon as I put it back into the phone it still won't work and when I try to format it in the phone it keeps failing.

Any ideas or am I just out of luck? I don't "have" to have the camera, but it sure comes in handy and of course the thing is just out of warranty. *sigh*

Thank you in advance!!!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Have you tried the good old battery pull trick to see if that doesn't reset things for you?

Yes I did try that, I was hoping that would be the fix and it wasn't. Thanks!

I just puled everything again and the planets must have aligned because for the first time in over a month, IT IS WORKING!!! I guess it is all about patience! We will see how long it lasts, hopefully forever!

Magic! LOL......what OS do you have on your device?

getsugatensho no está en línea Stack Professional
    In the tech world we call that "FM" the last word is magic lol.

LOL! I can relate, gets.