Are there any sites that will allow you to download black berry videos like tv ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mikayd no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry Video Download

Advertisement

Are there any sites that will allow you to download black berry videos like tv shows or movies. Are is there some type guide where I can convert my own movies.

I can't find any blog sites nor torrents sites with these types of files. IF you guys know of any type of sites could you please pm me or reply to this post. I hope askig for this info does not go against the policy

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!
    I'd share but I'm not allowed too post my own site here lmao!

Well Bla1ze I just got hooked on your site before I made this post. We should make a movies section on your site and I'll do some uploading. Hey is there a guide on how to convert videos located on your site.

Or can you recommend a good guide. I got some football games that I would like to share with the bb fan club. I love this bb - Skip that ipod.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    I just checked my home folder, and I have dowloaded almost 200 files totalling about 34GB of movies, and tv shows from http://www.videos4blackberry.info only problem is that im running out of room, can you imagine a 300GB harddrive with only 20 gb of free space left lol.

There is a great prog called download accelerator and you can just go to the main page, set up a filter for 3gp and one click and boom it starts downloading every movie or show on that page :P then go to the next page.
    Last edited by rashard; 10-27-2008 at 05:03 PM.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Ditto on rashard's post... that's where I go or I just download a video and use a .mp4 converter then move to my mem card.

czdadegrees no está en línea Stack level 1
    hmmmmmm!!!!!