So is there any way that i can chose what programs are in use during ... BlackBerry Curve forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Blackberry Start Up Question?

Advertisement

So is there any way that i can chose what programs are in use during start up.
    Like there is the browser, phone, home screen, and messages are the only programs running when the phone is hard rested. I want to have My Alarm turn on with those other apps on start up. Because i use My Alarm for everything and i love that program. But it always have to be running in order for it to work. I try to hard reset everyday and sometimes i forget to turn it on and it doesn't wake me up for work and i am a hour late. So i just want it to be on all the time with the other core apps. Is there anyway to do this?

guyheavensent no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    717cff09
    i dont think there is a way

SiNJiN no está en línea Stack level 2
    Hard Reset? - is that by hitting the Alt, Shift, Del buttons? I tried that and my alarm is still on...or did you mean pull the battery? I didn't try pulling the battery.

I meant battery pull, i s there anyway to get it to stay running after a i do a battery pull?

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    The ability to start programs automatically is not a function you can change, it is written within the code itself. I could see the possibility of someone creating a "driver" program which would allow you to launch other programs on boot but I haven't seen anything out there yet.

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~try using the alarm on your bb as your morning alarm. Its a work around. Not prefect but you won't be late for work.

That isn't such a bad idea, it will fix the problem huh! Thanks for your help!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~