Alright, so I just got a new blackberry curve for christmas. Real Cool. But there ... BlackBerry Curve forum

J3123MY no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry Problems

Advertisement

Alright, so I just got a new blackberry curve for christmas. Real Cool. But there is this one annoying problem with the phone. Everyonce in a while, when I am talking to someone for a while, it will say call failed, and I cannot call any number back. I keep trying to call back and it continues to say call failed. It shouldnt be the reception because I have two bars. Anyway, this problem is not that often to the point where i can deal with it, but when it happens it is extremely annoying. So I am wondering what the problem was and if there was anything i can do about it. Also wondering if anyone else experiences this problem.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

Re: BlackBerry Problems

I experienced the same problem New Years Eve. But I also noticed that when the circuits are really busy that happens. Especially during the holidays. It happens to me every year around this time. After waiting awhile the calls are ok. Sometimes the networks get overloaded. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

My wife had the same problem and it turned out the sim card had gone bad. Might try getting a new sim card, as like you hers worked intermittently. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I too have had the same problem. How ever, I noticed that I would only receive the call failed message when I called one particular person (and that person only.) I would just wait till the arrows stopped receiving data and woud call again, but would go through.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ sounds like a network issue and not phone.

beezbreezy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    242DECF2

i get the same problem from time to time, particularly when im on UMA. but when im off wifi, calls are actually smoother..hmmmm

J3123MY no está en línea Stack level 1

Ok Thanks alot you guys. I will probably shut off the wi-fi. However, I have noticed that this problem is becoming significantly less, so im pretty happy. Anyway, I also have a funky t key but i guess I will just have to deal with that one. Alright Thanks for the feed back.