Hi all!!! I'm extremely new to the blackberry world...I've owned my bb for less than ... BlackBerry Curve forum

GoldenGoddess no está en línea Stack level 1

BlackBerry newbie!

Advertisement

Hi all!!! I'm extremely new to the blackberry world...I've owned my bb for less than a week and I'm already troubleshooting. The main menu under options»advanced options»enterprise activation allows me to view my pin, but the status reads not activated. I enter my e-mail, password, and proceed to activate it. The screen then indicates its activating, but there's no indication that my PIN has been successfully activated. Help!!?!?!??! Is it normal for the activation process to take hours??? What am I doing wrong??!?

boricua no está en línea Stack level 3
    Are you on a BES? Enterprise Activation is used to activate your BlackBerry on a BES otherwise you do not need to enter anything in that field. The password that you would enter would be one that was created by your IT admin when added to the BES.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by boricua View Post
    Are you on a BES? Enterprise Activation is used to activate your BlackBerry on a BES otherwise you do not need to enter anything in that field. The password that you would enter would be one that was created by your IT admin when added to the BES.

good call I can see how that might have been confusing. I didn't know what to say to this.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well while we wait, let me just say welcome to the blackberry world. Let us know more details to be able to figure out what you are doing. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kylebryant no está en línea Stack level 2
    Someone needs to post up a translation for all these word codes like bes and os and rim and stuff cause it gets confusing lol

stnkyq2 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    IMTHTG
    Quote Originally Posted by kylebryant View Post
    Someone needs to post up a translation for all these word codes like bes and os and rim and stuff cause it gets confusing lol
    BES = Blackberry Enterprise Server
    OS = Operating System
    RIM = Research In Motion

Any others that you need to be translated just ask...........

I hope you were kidding when you asked this, but if not there you go and I hope that helps you out in the FUTURE!
    "A clear cut vision is the best path to success.. persistence is the vehicle you arrive in..." -Rev. Run

Crackberry @ddict for LIFE..........

kylebryant no está en línea Stack level 2
    Lol I was even though I'm super new I was just kidding but they really should make a sticky thread with translations for reference

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by kylebryant View Post
    Lol I was even though I'm super new I was just kidding but they really should make a sticky thread with translations for reference
    Coming soon to a theater near you!