I've had my BB (curve8300) for only six days now and its dead and it ... BlackBerry Curve forum

karishma200 no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry multi-stage load operation ERROR - HElp Urgent

Advertisement

I've had my BB (curve8300) for only six days now and its dead and it keeps rebooting itself and its stuck in that sequence.
    All i get is the white screen hourglass tumbling.. then blank screen .. led .. and the same stuff all over again.

I've been trying to find solutions to my problems all of yesterday and today !
    and now im getting desperate.

Here;s what im done so far :

Downloaded & Installed DM 4.6
    Downloaded & Installed an OS
    I've gone to C: Program Files/ Common Files/ Research in Motion/ AppLoader/ and tried to reload the software .. but i keep gettin stuck at "multi-stage load operation error"
    I've even tried the above process with and without the battery.
    I also un-installed and re-installed both the DM & OS !
    I've also tried doing the same via the Command Prompt.. No Luck.

I also tried to wipe out my BB completely .. but Jl Cmder wouldnt connect to my bb .. and that too numerous times.

I just don't know what to do !
    I believe i can fix this problem and bring my BB to life. but i just don't know how !
    PLEASE HELP!
    Last edited by karishma200; 09-14-2008 at 08:04 PM.

lyn27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Im going through the very same thing!! "multi-stage load operation error" on my 8100. Can we get some help here please.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    You said you installed the OS and then Desktop Manager. I've never tried that, but I suspect that the OS needs to set something up that the Desktop Manager installation probably cleared.

Try uninstalling the OS, then reinstall it - if indeed you installed them in the order you indicated above.
    JerryD

karishma200 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jdellasala View Post
    You said you installed the OS and then Desktop Manager. I've never tried that, but I suspect that the OS needs to set something up that the Desktop Manager installation probably cleared.

Try uninstalling the OS, then reinstall it - if indeed you installed them in the order you indicated above.
    that wasnt necessarily the order i did it in ..
    I downloaded the new version of the DM after which i uninstalled the old OS and redownloaded a new OS and then installed it.

So DM first .. OS second !