Ok I have 10-15 friends that use blackberry messenger as a chatroom. After some of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6

BlackBerry Messenger Problem

Advertisement

Ok I have 10-15 friends that use blackberry messenger as a chatroom. After some of us installed 4.5 strange stuff started happening whenever someone would type something it would open another room and you can't read what the other one wrote untll you delete the other room I was thinking it could be 4.5 but really can't blame that cause some of the other people are on att and some are on T-Mobile.

What do you guys think???

Ethan1006 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sounds like you have to much open at once. Keep your open appliction list to only the browser, messages, BB messagener, phone, and home screen, and empty out timp memory every once in a while with a battery pull. I do a battery pull once every two days to keep mine empty. Close old converstions and empty out emails and text you don't need anymore.

ovando no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2ABC1EC7
    my messenger is acting up as well . i cant see my contacts anymore and when i try to re add them again its telling me that i already have those contacts .

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by ovando View Post
    my messenger is acting up as well . i cant see my contacts anymore and when i try to re add them again its telling me that i already have those contacts .
    My advice would be the same for you. If that doesnt work try deleting the BBM service book and resend it. If that doesnt work I would try uninstall and readding thru app loader.

ovando no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2ABC1EC7
    also does anyone know whats going on with windows live messenger 2.1.37 ????? the application just keeps going out all the time .

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6
    im sorry i wasn't clear but all of us have the same problem.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have had the same problem has reported above. However, I cleared my cache, my event log, messages, etc...and it doesn't happen anymore. Try and clean your memory once a week.