Look Guys, I ended up getting a replacement Curve and I backed-up everything onto the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Blackberry Messenger Download

Advertisement

Look Guys, I ended up getting a replacement Curve and I backed-up everything onto the one I received from T-mobile, but I forgot to re-load Blackberry Messenger onto the phone. I really need this program, is there anyone here that can get me this? I went over to the Blackberry site and everytime freakin time I click to download, its having issues! Can you guys post this for me or is this a website dowload program only? Please Help Me Guys! Thanks

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Re: Blackberry Messenger Download

Download the Desktop Software (DM) onto your PC and your device OS onto your PC and run App Loader and check the box for BBM and Next and you will have it back on your BB.

also OTA download at
    mobile.blackberry.com
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

like said above.. go here for BlackBerry Desktop Software (4.3) https://www.blackberry.com/Downloads...93E4F3BB068C22
    then go here for your carriers Handheld Software http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support...load_sites.jsp

install both of them onto your computer, then connect your BlackBerry via USB cable and start the Application Loader. You should be able to install it there.
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

louee6 no está en línea Stack level 3

Hey Guys thanks for responding so quick. I was able to download it onto the phone, the only problem I have now for some reason I can't add a contact!!! I have Messenger open, I then hit menu and click on add a contact, it goes to my phonebook and I scroll to the name I wanna add, and I click on that contact. It then opens open the contact, I then hit menu again and I see the only reasonable which is Send to Messenger Contact and nothing!!! Am I doing something wrong here or what?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

First you have to make sure that the person you're trying to add has a data plan.
    Next check this thread for all info on BBM:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._answered.html
    and this:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...r_via_pin.html

johnnykilo no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have had the same problem with being able to replace Blackberry messenger but I wasn't able to find BBM in application loader to restore it. Any ideas?? Thanks in advance.

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I followed all the above steps, but still cant figure this out. There is on option to even click the box for bb messenger

ashlee23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i need help! my blackberry messenger got deleted while updating my software recently, i cant seem to get it back on my phone =( i have a blackberry 8310

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E
    Ashlee.. Go to mobile.blackberry.com on your bb browser and browse to im&messenger section and you should be able to download bb mssngr from there. You can also reload bbm using apploader from desktop manager.go to add/remove apps, then advanced. That should give you a whole list of apps. Just scroll down to blackberry messenger and check the box. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ashlee23 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It says my os does not support the download, my os is 4.5 which is higher than the required os to be able to download it again. Soo frustrating!!!~via smartphone~

oefares no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlee23 View Post
    It says my os does not support the download, my os is 4.5 which is higher than the required os to be able to download it again. Soo frustrating!!!~via smartphone~
    I have the same issue....I think the only way is to download the os onto the pc and then use the app loader. sucks there's no link for just bbm, but it is what it is.