The latest upgrade for BlackBerry maps has now given my Curve 8900 issues. Something has ... BlackBerry Curve forum

siver no está en línea Stack level 3

BlackBerry Maps

Advertisement

The latest upgrade for BlackBerry maps has now given my Curve 8900 issues. Something has gone wrong and now I get an error when backing up...it won't back up all my data. I've had this issue before and through trial and error, with major assistance from the team here, we've discovered that some upgrades and/or new programs, causes this error. It always affects my backing up of the profiles. Today, I'm getting Profiles 26/41.

Question - how do I go back to the old version of BlackBerry maps, which I'm assuming is the culprit, b/c this is the only thing I have upgraded lately.

Thanking all of you in advance.

BTW, I do go into the Browser, clear the entire cache and then come back and do the alt LGLG, where I delete the log and pull the battery, to let it reboot. Same error, ...

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2
    My advice to you is to scrap Blackberry Maps altogether. It's horrid. Download the Google Maps app and it'll give you better, concise information. I would say it's one of the best free mapping apps I've tried on the BB.