Whats going on is my blackberry will be working fine, then the red light will ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jt4564 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30428e25

Blackberry keeps rebooting

Advertisement

Whats going on is my blackberry will be working fine, then the red light will come on, and it will restart. Once its done loading, 10 minutes later it seems like, I will play around and usually it will restart again. This is a constant cycle and it will just keep restarting, and eventually tell me my battery is dead. This does not happen however when I have it plugged into the charger. I already performed a wipe, reloaded the OS, and deleted the third party apps... same problem still persists. Any ideas? Thanks.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Have you tried replacing your battery?

jt4564 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    30428e25
    tried it, same thing...

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Have you tried removing your media card?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

nealpolshuk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Same thing was happening to me when I was near a certain restaurant. It turns out that their wireless network was making my bberry reboot when my wifi was enabled. Try turning off your wifi and see if it stops re-booting.
    BlackBerry8900/4.6.1.231 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/100

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Interesting, will keep that in mind for others, won't help in this case though, no wifi on an 8330
    BlackBerry8330/5.0.0.230 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

kmcc76 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Had the same problem last year....with 2 units in a row. Seemed to happen with a light tap or when I was placing it down. Went to another store. No more problem. Only thing I could come up with was the 1st store had a bad batch of 8330's. Good luck.