My berry is only responding to the USB charger. The keyboard, soft buttons, mute, lock, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mynameisJAYR85 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158552F

Blackberry is Non Responsive

Advertisement

My berry is only responding to the USB charger. The keyboard, soft buttons, mute, lock, phone, menu, back, phone off... nothing works. My phone is stuck locked. I can still recieve emails and the phone still rings I just can't answer. I can press answer but it doesn't respond.

Is anyone else having the same issue. Ive tried everything except wiping it.
    I'm a Blackberry Bold...lookin for my Sidekick

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    If you've tried everything else, then that's what I would try... wiping your device and reloading your OS.

Latest Official 8900 OS
    and in there is a how to link if you need it. You can also post on the forums if
    you run into problems.

Please fill out your device info in your profile and we can help you better as well

in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    did you try to good ol Battery pull?

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Battery pull would be my first response. Has anything happened to your phone, like dropping it or getting it wet? Also, before you wipe it, do you have a recent backup of the phone you could restore from? Otherwise, a wipe and reload may be your only option, assuming of course this is a software problem.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mynameisJAYR85 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2158552F
    I guard my phone with my life. It hasn't been wet and Ive tried numerous battery pulls. It's so odd because the phone is on. And responds to recieivng phone calls and emails but they phone is locked and none of the keys work. The best I can do is scroll up and down.

T-Mobile is sending me a new phone because they can't figure out what the heck is wrong.
    I'm a Blackberry Bold...lookin for my Sidekick

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Hard to say if it's software or hardware related without first trying a wipe, but at least they're sending you another one.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~