Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

ok guys, finally got ahold of wireless safeguard.com... here's the info i was given: 1. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078

Advertisement

ok guys, finally got ahold of wireless safeguard.com... here's the info i was given:

1. you MUST call them and insure ur BB by the 2 month mark.. no later.
    2. All phones are a refurb.
    3. if your BB is lost or stolen, you must file a claim with your local Police dept or sheriff dept before they will mail you another BB..
    4. the better price is to pay the "premium" upfront. however, the deductible is roughly $50-$100.

Its still a good deal, not as much as if you were to buy it outright. but its still spendy. just my 2 cents

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    ok guys, finally got ahold of wireless safeguard.com... here's the info i was given:

1. you MUST call them and insure ur BB by the 2 month mark.. no later.
    2. All phones are a refurb.
    3. if your BB is lost or stolen, you must file a claim with your local Police dept or sheriff dept before they will mail you another BB..
    4. the better price is to pay the "premium" upfront. however, the deductible is roughly $50-$100.

Its still a good deal, not as much as if you were to buy it outright. but its still spendy. just my 2 cents

phillyphill39 no está en línea Stack level 1
    it isnt att's policy its the insurance ausrion, and the reason behind them not covering them is because. Its a gsm phone and all you need for it 2 work is a sim card. So say you "lost" it all you have do put a sim card in it and it will work. Unlike verizon or sprint they can shut the phone off instantly since they use the ESN. But they will offer them on then once they get below $200.

kidwell61 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2174C23C
    Going back to home owners insurance! This is the best way to go b/c it is different than your regular deductible for everything else. Check your insurance agent you might be surprised!

Joanna87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just to let everyone know as of June 3rd alll devices through at&t will be insurable except for the iPhone, U have 30 days from the inical purchase date to put the insurance feature on the account :0)

tommyq106 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    244A8BB0
    Safeguard is a totally awesome 3rd party insurance co for higher end devices! As an at&t sales rep I recommend it to all customers who are purchasing a non insurable device. So I would definitely get that rather than having nothing at all because $449 is a lot of money to replace a Blackberry....

joshua.sean no está en línea Stack level 2

insurance

i work at at&t and the only bb they insure is the bb pearl(8100 & 8110)..

you can go to safeware.com..

they are really good with insurance with everything and pretty cheap..

check it out

Thumbs up

att is going to start offering insurnace on all phones starting june 2nd!!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yup as per my thread 2 days ago. ATT will indeed offer insurance for all devices except the iPhone on June 2nd. Set to be only a $50 deductible and after November 3rd. all tier 2 devices which are PDA's will have a $125 deductible. Still not bad if you ask me. I have been adding insurance to lines all day.

tier 2 is all pda's???

i thought that it said it would go off the value of the phone, which kinda does make since bc most of them are 350+ full retail..

were you able to find a phone list of how much the deductible is for each phone..

i wasn't able to find it when i was at work

PIN/ID
    LESS
    All deductible are $50 till November 3rd when they change to $125 for all PDA's.

alright, cool thanks..

vexvegaz no está en línea Stack level 2
    I called at&t regarding this matter and I was told that this feature will be available to pda/smartphone customers come may 25th

Hope this helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I have been adding them to all pda's since the announcement came. Just notified everyone to not make any claims until June 2nd, which is when they would OFFICIALLY be covered..

Quote Originally Posted by vexvegaz View Post
    I called at&t regarding this matter and I was told that this feature will be available to pda/smartphone customers come may 25th

Hope this helps.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I will check my ish when I get back to work but when they posted it, they said it would not be availabe til the 2nd, but you can put insurance on your phone now if you got it within the last 30 days

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast