Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by reddog187 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ The insurance isn't worth it for me. I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Tinkermomof3 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

The insurance isn't worth it for me. I take care my phones extremely well.

My logic is that if you're paying like $5 per billing cycle and on top of that they are going to charge you probably $100-150 deductable. You're better off just putting $5 in savings everytime and if anything happens to your phone buy a new one.

That's just my logic. Others may have a different opinion though
    Good idea. I might do this lol.

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    just a thought but dont all BB come with a 1 year warrenty that covers most except water.
    Last edited by iron07; 03-18-2008 at 11:47 AM.

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    haven't called AT&T yet about insurance, I'm guessing that I can get it on my pearl. But I am also checking out the link from this thread, thanks so much for the heads up.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

yaron2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Safeware.com offers phone insurance and I have my curve covered for $50/annually

reyes421 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2448519C
    The Pearls are covered by AT&T, but the new Curves are not. I'll be looking into those sites later today. Thanks everyone.

jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    check this thread guys. PIN me if you have questions 24315E5F

PIN/ID
    24a04078

PIN/ID
    24a04078
    one more site.. the wireless safeguard. it sounds legit.. anyone ever used the service?

http://wirelesssafeguard.com/pricing.php

hocus65 no está en línea Stack level 1
    At&t does cover the pearl ! I have the insurance on mine !

Joanna87 no está en línea Stack level 1
    at&t doesnt offer it for the 8300 or 8310 but its coming soon but you can only put insurance on a phone for he first month you renew ur contract with them, the pearl is now insurable

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree with reddog, I don't believe in insurance, but everyone is entitled to their opinions. I don't believe in insurance because I'm extremely careful with my phone. If you think about it, if you pay for insurance years and years and never need a replacement, you're basically wasting your money. I think that for those people who are a little less careful with their bb's, by all means, go for it and get insurance, if the company offers it. Otherwise, it's a waste of money.

bigsho no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by reyes421 View Post
    That's what they told me. I don't understand it, but the 8310 is the only phone that AT&T doesn't offer insurance for.
    AT&T doesn't offer insurance for the Tilt,pantech duo, Curve, palm treo, or most pda devices.

I logged into mycsp at work yesterday and the only current PDA phones that are insurable right now are the Blackjack, Blackjack2, pearl, and palm centro.

Hell, the lg shine wasn't insurable until 2/1/08...when it first came out it wasn't insurable at all.

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've got my BB Curve covered under my home owners policy. It is like protecting jewelry and whatnot. It costs $17 for an entire year(YES $17.00!). The policy is also a $0 deductible.

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3
    Atop of that, half of the people who make insurace claims (just dropped my phone) call and report them lost or stolen which doesn't do anything excet disable the sim card. you know how many 8310's & 20's would be roaming around. yes, profit is the word honestly. like, why do companies make any moves they make? for the people, yes, but indirectly because its their concern they are worrying about first. att does suck with insurance, im prob going to be switching back to nextel or sprint as if you are an employe you get a $30 plan. 3500 mins, n/w, $20/mo. for downloads.

down with no insurance!!!

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    With all due respect, and I mean with all do respect, you have got to be crazy to think that you are that careful that you need no security when it comes to your bb. Has anyone checked what you can get a USED blackberry for?.....I have and the cheapest I've found is on ebay, starting at 200-225. I understand that maybe not everyone can afford the cost for insurance, but to say "I'm very careful, I don't need insurance" is crazy. I believe that I'm as careful as careful can get, but i've also accidentally dropped my phone on the pavement. Guess what, car insurance is B** S** too, that is until somebody smacks into you while your in shopping for groceries....sorry, but had to get that off my chest. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast