Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by andrewd Yup I am running the most current version of Desktop manager. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by andrewd View Post
    Yup I am running the most current version of Desktop manager. For some reason today, I was having trouble with my phone I went into my pictures and something happens. I took the battery out of the phone, and everything on my memory card was gone. Lucky for me I had backed up my memmory card a few days ago. I tried reformatting my card, but it say card was invalid.

so I think now that all this has happened I may try upgrading again to the new 4.5, since I have a brand new memory card in there allready. I will do it later tonight or tommorrow and let everyone know what happens.
    Sounds good, Andrew. Just make sure to take the media card out before doing the upgrade! Better safe than sorry!

andrewd no está en línea Stack level 3
    So today I may a special trip to my local T-mobile corporate store, and walked out with the new G1. I fell in love with the phone, all the features it had and everything, but I had a hard time giving up my blackberry. I endded up adding a line to get the G1 at a discount price and kept my blackberry to, Looks like I can't get away from it.
    Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123