Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~any device that uses wifi you don't have to have a data plan ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Blackberry Curve rate plans?

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~any device that uses wifi you don't have to have a data plan you can access any location that offers free wifi or if you have the key to a locked point then you could access those as well

hiphop101 no está en línea Stack level 2

damn that's great. i might as well wait for BB w/ wifi in Sept...u agree? Becuz to have a BB right now w/ unlimited text n data is too expensive. My plan is to get the BB w/ wifi when it comes out and only sign up for the unlimited text plan. What do u think

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well its probably not the best idea especially if you need push email. Because you wouldn't have the data plan. One thing about tmobiles curve I'm not sure ezactly how the wifi is going to work. Like I don't know if you'd be able to use the wifi for surfing or if the wifi would be use for hotspot@home. But back to the topic. It would be best to keep the data plan if you want to have push email etc

hiphop101 no está en línea Stack level 2

when my treo 650 was working i had reg voice plan plus unlimited text for $20. i'm planning to get same plan for BB w/ wifi and use wifi for free internet if that's possible. Paying over $75 for cell phone plan is crazy.

PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Now a days 70$ is a lot for a cell phone plan. I think its worth having the plan unless you don't use it a lot.

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

lol come to canada and earn the right to complain abt data plans on a blackberry

$25 (on 3 year term) 1 MB*
    $40 (on 3 year term) 7 MB**
    $60 (on 3 year term) 25 MB**
    $65 (on 3 year term) 25 + 25 MB**
    $100 (on 3 year term) 200 MB

I'd give my left nut to be able to have a $29.99 Unlimited Web & Email Plan....and oh ya those prics above do NOT incl voice plan which averages out to abt $36 for 250 AT mins/Unlim NW/Unlim MTM (rogers to rogers)
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 08-02-2007 at 03:11 AM.

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

not that $70 is or isn't bit of money. that's up to the individual. but $70/mo, once you factor in voice and data (not even SMS!) is still on the low end of the price scale when it comes to monthly fees for mobile phone access. That's pretty much bottom of the barrel price plans here. you'd have to not subscribe to data, which sort of negates most of the advantages of a smartphone/PDA/BlackBerry in the first place. Taken in the context of the charges, $70 is hardly expensive. It's hard to spend less and get the same features without skrimping. So I can't agree with that statement, at least not in the context it's being used.
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12