Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what is the cheapest rate plan for blackberry? I heard its more than iphone plans. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

hiphop101 no está en línea Stack level 2

Blackberry Curve rate plans?

Advertisement

what is the cheapest rate plan for blackberry? I heard its more than iphone plans. wow!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Blackberry Curve rate plans?

for the curve (on ATT - since they are the only carrier in the US to carry it right now) is 29.99 for the Blackberry UNLIMITED data plan WITH a qualifying voice plan.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    for the curve (on ATT - since they are the only carrier in the US to carry it right now) is 29.99 for the Blackberry UNLIMITED data plan WITH a qualifying voice plan.

$29.99 for unlimited data plan but no text msg?

Is there a cheap rate plan for unlimited data and unlimited text??

kpishdadi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

i pay about 60/month for unlimited data/email plus 400 text with tmobile. there is no way the iphone is cheaper than that with those hiked up data charges

well right now i own the iphone pay about $70 for unlimited data and 1500 text but the iphone sucks. I want to buy the blackberry 8300 and need unlimited data plan w/ at least 1500 text how much is that?

sinjin007 no está en línea Stack level 2

there is the BB personal max thats 39.99 thats unlimited data and 1500 text. then your voice plan

Quote Originally Posted by sinjin007
    there is the BB personal max thats 39.99 thats unlimited data and 1500 text. then your voice plan

Wow that's more than what i'm paying for iphone. Why is it so much??? i'm paying voice plan for $39.99 already and to get unlimited data n 1500 text is $39.99 more? that's $80 plus $6 tax. $86 a month? crazy! too bad we dont have tmobile type of plans

Aroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24431D74

Try pricing international BES coverage at $69/mo, and that's without voice or txt. Ha!

$30 or $45/mo for BIS or BES isn't bad when you consider you are getting Best-of-Breed email on a phone. The phone requires RIM infrastructure to work WRT email, and part of that free ($10/mo ?) goes from the carriers to RIM.

There are tons of ways to get $20/mo for data on Cingular, just none of them will give you the same email experience, sadly. Too bad too. It seems like a data plan cartel. But if you want to play, you have to pay!
    Domino 6.5.6FP1 | BES 4.1.4

mdys no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by hiphop101
    Wow that's more than what i'm paying for iphone. Why is it so much??? i'm paying voice plan for $39.99 already and to get unlimited data n 1500 text is $39.99 more? that's $80 plus $6 tax. $86 a month? crazy! too bad we dont have tmobile type of plans
    The Personal max plan is actually listed at $44.99, but you get a $5 "discount" if you have a voice plan making it $39.99 . . .

websquad no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Re: Blackberry Curve rate plans?

I pay $35/month for a Family/Friends plan with AT&T: 400 minutes, free LD, 12-month roll-over, and I pay $15/month for my wife's phone in the same pool. In our area that plan is no longer available, but I am grandfathered in (fitting, considering my advanced years). What I added when I got my 8300 was a $30/month plan for the "personsal" unlimited Email and Internet service. My total is $90/month. I am now blessed with a 2-year contract, so I must be happy!

Salesman told me that if I were a business instead of an individual, the Email/Internet cost would be somewhat more ($40/month??).

Quote Originally Posted by mdys
    The Personal max plan is actually listed at $44.99, but you get a $5 "discount" if you have a voice plan making it $39.99 . . .

what is a voice plan?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

when t-mobile gets the curve it's going to be the same as all their other bb plans. 20$ will give you unlimited web and email, and in some areas you have the option of 20$ email and unlimited txt. 30$ monthly if you are on a bes.
    and those are plans added to a voice plan.. and it doesn't matter what rate plan you are on. also if you are on a myfaves rate plan unlimited txt is 10$ additional.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Quote Originally Posted by hiphop101
    what is a voice plan?
    voice plan means our monthly minuters. you can get a data plan only which is just the email web portion of it or you can get a voice and data which is minutes email and web. hope that helps

mdys no está en línea Stack level 2

Voice plan = regular phone plan. Lowest is 450 minutes w/rollover for $39.99. Gotta have that voice plan in place, then you get the $44.99 Personal max data plan with a $5 discount. Like you said: still works out to $80/month plus tax!

ok that makes sense. When the blackberry come out w/ Wifi, and u dont have a data plan...is the internet by using wifi free?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast