Re: BlackBerry Curve OR T-Mobile Wing?

Advertisement

blackberry all the way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ yes get that blackberry as u will not have as many apps since u don't want data.

JayR no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    SK LX

Windows Mobile = HORRIBLE.

ktorres1120 no está en línea Stack level 4

I did this review on the Wing a while back. At that time I went from the Pearl to the Wing and went back almost instantly! Now that I have a Curve 8310, my thoughts are still the same. I've had them all and always go back to BB's.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ound_wing.html
    BB BOLD 9000
    TMOBILE

Juls85 no está en línea Stack level 2

i had the older version of the wing (the mda) and i hated it. very unreliable and slow. it froze up a lot on me and the sound would just turn itself off. dropped a lot of calls on me too. i wouldnt recommend it. i have the curve and i love it. i still catch myslf touching the screen and being like wtf but im over it already. ill never switch back from a bb ever

xflipzpridex no está en línea Stack level 2

haha well i dont think the wing looks horrible. it looks pretty good actually. i have a 7105t and its pretty good but then again i dont have that many apps since i dont have data. i can only text and call and i have a few games, but other than that its pretty boring. im just afraid that the curve will also be boring if i dont have data.

th577 no está en línea Stack level 3

Stay away from the Wing. SLOOOOOOW!!! Better to purchase an AT&T Tilt, and unlock it for T-Mo. The AT&T unit has a much faster CPU. I prefer my Curve (smaller and much lighter), but I use a data plan.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

The overwhelming support and votes for the BlackBerry here are not just because this is a BB forum.

But rather because many of us have used most every device out there and in this case we are talking about windows mobile. I have used both version 5 and 6. Thus I can speak from experience and advise that it's a huge waste of time and money to invest in anything other than a BB.

One can hang around, spend a countless amount of time debating it, or just get a BlackBerry and enjoy it!

r0c
    r0c no está en línea Stack level 1

I've owned both. Curve all the way.

dargewrd no está en línea Stack level 2

Att tilt best wm device than other crap wm devices bb is best too. I got both for fun I'm with att

DougBlossom no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    217D0C5E

If you want WM, get the Dash.. that's a good little phone. Otherwise, I'd for sure buy my Curve again.

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

it depends I've always battled with this myself ive had both WM and BB. Honestly It depends on what yor looking to do, WM is good if your going to put power point presentations on your phone, your going to need word to type a paper and you really need to edit and create excel worksheets. Those are the main benefits, Wm is slower, it froze too much for me and Im not a big fan of the Sync mail, I like push better. now yes they do have more apps but nothing you really need that you cant get on he BB. BB is also easier to use , I found that using WM was confusing sometimes if my fiance was using it i had to take time to show her how to do things, on the the curve she can figure pretty much everything out herself. The touchscreen is pretty cool but it got old fast and kind od annoying after a while having to pull the little stylus( I know I spelled it wrong lol) out everytime i wanted to go into the phone, you could use your finger but then the screen gets dirty fast, I think hands down the BB is going to be your best choice but its up to you on what you like. I need a calender, phone, email, task list, a couple games, media player,internet and a full keyboard on my phone and both phones have that, the BB's just easier to use so thats why i made my choice to with the curve and I haven't looked back yet. My 2 cents

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Curve because I have it... Wing is not that stable according to my brother, Blackberry > Windows

xflipzpridex no está en línea Stack level 2

hmm alrite. well these are what i need on a phone (which phone w/o data would be better for me):
    (emails not a big thing 4 me so its NOT a must)
    INTERNET!
    AIM! im almost always on.
    MEDIA PLAYER!
    BASIC ORGANIZER
    WORD PROCESSOR (basically somthing where i can type on the phone and then sync to my laptop and be able to get that document onto my computer)
    btw if i get an at&t tilt, how do i unlock it? lol. and is there a site where i can buy an at&t tilt, wing, or curve for less w/o geting a new plan? lol THANX SO MUCH

myberrysrblack no está en línea Stack level 3

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ u can't have the internet without having data. U can get a AIM program but more than likely it'll charge u as a text then ud def need to get unlimited text plan. Other than that ur good to go. But those 2 features require data plan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast