Now here is an offer. Good luck!! BlackBerry Curve offering on Amazon.com that after a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bjenkins17 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2427d4b4

BlackBerry Curve on Amazon and. You will MAKE $30.01

Advertisement

Now here is an offer. Good luck!!

BlackBerry Curve offering on Amazon.com that after a $75.00 rebate, and the signing of a two-year service plan with AT&T, you’ll actually be paid $30.01 to purchase the Curve in this way. The math: $44.99 to buy, $75 rebate, =$30.01.

http://blogs.zdnet.com/blackberry/?p=275

Enjoy!!

cliffr39 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    317ASKME

Re: BlackBerry Curve on Amazon and. You will MAKE $30.01

just keeps getting cheaper and cheaper - awesome deal
    ~A BlackBerry without a data plan is just a berry without the crack.~
    Links to common questions.

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~because iphone is on the horizon

jetsetter no está en línea Stack level 3

Ya, this is a great deal, on Thursday it was -$25, then dropped to -$30 on friday. See this thread: Curve $49.99 Amazon.com

Sox1918_2004 no está en línea Stack level 1

First timer here - First post; first BB, first time with AT&T (left Verizon to get the Curve) etc, etc.

Just got my Curve a few days ago. To any of the AT&T reps here - do you anticipate the price of the Curve coming down over the next 30 days in light of the iPhone release?

I felt the $199 was a fair price to pay but would love to claim a price difference refund if available.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Sox1918_2004
    First timer here - First post; first BB, first time with AT&T (left Verizon to get the Curve) etc, etc.

Just got my Curve a few days ago. To any of the AT&T reps here - do you anticipate the price of the Curve coming down over the next 30 days in light of the iPhone release?

I felt the $199 was a fair price to pay but would love to claim a price difference refund if available.

Mike
    Hey Mike, I'm in nearly the same boat. Just started posting here, new to BB, leaving Verizon for AT&T to get the Curve. I'm about a week later than you though, in that I did snag this current deal on Amazon.

As much as it will suck to delay using the device, if you got it from an AT&T store or on their website, you should have an opp to return it and then re-buy it for the new price.

I am not an at&t rep and there is surprisingly little speculation about the price drop, but I would be really surprised if they were able to make the Curve more affordable than it is on Amazon already. If anything it could drop in price at the stores some--but how do you beat -$30?

kpfury no está en línea Stack level 2

can i return and cancel the one i got from ATT (within the 30 day trial) and buy it thru amazon for the -$30? also, if i do so and there's something wrong w/ the phone, do i have to return it to Amazon, or i can i go into any ATT store?

I think the answer to your first question is yes, but I can't say for sure. I am very curious about the second one. I believe you return it to Amazon, but I'm not sure.