Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Originally Posted by archer6 . It depends on what you want. All BlackBerrys are good. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    It depends on what you want. All BlackBerrys are good. They all have different advantages & features. The Storm is designed to compete with other touch screen phones. The Javelin is a replacement for the Curve, so it has a regular keyboard. If you do a lot of texting & email most people prefer a keyboard with keys. If not & entertainment is more important, than the Storm could be a better choice. Also depending on how much you want to spend. The Storm will be at least $100 or more than the Javelin.
    sent via BlackBerry
    Any idea how much each phone will cost?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Pricing is something that I will estimate at the 2 year upgrade rate bases on an analysis of past practices.

The 2 most expensive will be the Bold @ approx $299 & the Storm $299 - 399. Curve 8900 @ $199.

This is _only_ an estimate....

sent via BlackBerry

adam917 no está en línea Stack level 3

Question

Anyone know if this unit will have UMA?

Sneakerholic no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31b3d399
    Yea I'm def. Feeling this over the bold but its still a tough desicion we will see which drops first for Vz about May or so ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NeoLogic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by adam917 View Post
    I wouldn't see a reason why not. But who's to know for sure?
    The day Micro$haft makes something that doesn't suck, is the day they make a vacuum.

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    hm ive been reading alot and now some of you have been saying that there is a confirmed release date in november. Hopefully its true, because my birthday is coming up very soon and I am very eager to get this phone asap. I want to be the first person to get it in my city lol. But we have heard the prices with a new 2-year agreement how bout just the device itself? Because I am currently on t-mobile and I believe I will have to purchase the device without any contracts.

Xader no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    I'm almost tempted to place the price above the $250, at least a first.

If only due to the heavy feature load and high anticipation.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Xader View Post
    I'm almost tempted to place the price above the $250, at least a first. If only due to the heavy feature load and high anticipation.
    You could very well be right. I've always found BlackBerrys to be very fairly priced for the feature set, the functionality and reliability. Nothing beats a BlackBerry... any BlackBerry....

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    The Javelin..... is certainly going to be my next BB.

I'm so pleased with my current Curve 8310 that I will forgo 3G, as much as I was looking forward to it, because this model has everything else I want and nothing I do not. Another distinct advantage for me is the size. At 66mm the Bold is too wide, as well as having a keyboard that is too much like the 88xx. The new Javelin had the same type of keyboard as on the Curve which I find much faster and easier to use than any other. Here are the sizes:

Bold.... 9000: 114 x 66 x 14.0 mm
    Javelin. 8900: 109 x 60 x 14.0 mm
    Curve.. 8310: 107 x 60 x 15.5 mm
    Same goes for me.

I also am looking forward to that 3.2mp camera. The 2mp did very well over the 1.3mp in the Pearl so I can imagine how the next upgrade will do. With everything I need in one phone (finally) I can slow down my berry addiction.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    Quote Originally Posted by adam917 View Post
    UMA is a software based feature that requires phone to have wifi ability and since Tmo doesn't carry the Bold that's why it doesn't work even if phone's unlocked. You won't have to worry, with the 8900 to be on Tmobile you'll have UMA.

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    I want this too! but i gotta put ma money away, or sell two of my berries.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    hmmm ......hard decision right now. My dad is going to get the g1 from t-mobile, so he will have a barely used curve which I am thinking of getting instead of buying the javelin. Because from crackberry.com latest podcast. I heard them say "supposedly" that RIM is working on a superdevice. So Im thinking will it be out when i get my upgrade... so think im gonna go with the curve for now until more news comes out.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Definitely getting this. T-Mobile better get moving!
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345