Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by SLVR6 OS is 4.6.1.XX, doubt video will use the full 3.2MP. Phone ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by SLVR6 View Post
    OS is 4.6.1.XX, doubt video will use the full 3.2MP. Phone will have WiFi and GPS, EDGE data, 256MB RAM (2x Bold!) 480x360 HVGA screen, size of the Curve. And Archer, VERY good sources have confirmed a November release on T-Mobile in the U.S., not At&t.
    All this is GREAT News!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by SLVR6 View Post
    And Archer, VERY good sources have confirmed a November release on T-Mobile in the U.S., not At&t.
    This is excellent news! I originally heard weeks ago it was for T-Mobile, and frankly I'd rather see them get it than AT&T. T-Mobile is this years MVP in my opinion. They have embraced WiFi when AT&T greedily shunned it, T-Mobile also has the friendliest Customer Service & overall are doing all the right things. Too many people forget how young of a company they are here in the US, as compared to AT&T which have been around nearly forever. Thanks for your update!
    sent via BlackBerry

carlsonjc11 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2409F991
    Any chance ATT will get this also? I suppose not.

Quote Originally Posted by carlsonjc11 View Post
    Any chance ATT will get this also? I suppose not.
    Yes most certainly. AT&T will get it as soon as the T-Mobile exclusive expires. Just the same as they did the Pearl. T-mo got it first, then AT&T. No worries you will be able to buy one at a good price from AT&T. Usually $50 less than T-Mo. That's AT&T's track record.

sent via BlackBerry

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    T-Mobile in NY Sucks, guess I'll have to get an Unlocked One, because the Bold just may never come out, well for AT&T USA that is!

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Great device, looks good as well. Its curve on roids and looks pretty solid. I am posetive that will be a great device. However, the lack of 3G is simpply unforgivable. North america is still stuck at the age with no 3G. Other contries consider it as a basic feature already. I don't see this as a great move on the part of RIM. But we will see how it goes. As far as I noticed, the reason berry is slow is due to slow rendering of the pages not the lack of 3G. That sould hopefully fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DjSmooth View Post
    T-Mobile in NY Sucks, guess I'll have to get an Unlocked One, because the Bold just may never come out, well for AT&T USA that is!
    It really does seem questionable in some ways, yet in others I believe that RIM must pull thru & release it through AT&T at some point. They cannot afford to do anything else or the press will hurt them badly. One thing is for sure, this is only getting more interesting.

sent via BlackBerry

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I couldn't decide what phone I wanted after the Pearl. I hope that T-mobile will be getting this phone because this phone looks very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by antoinetteL3 View Post
    I couldn't decide what phone I wanted after the Pearl. I hope that T-mobile will be getting this phone because this phone looks very nice.
    Yes, this will be a great BlackBerry, there is no question in my mind. And I'm pretty certain that T-Mobile is indeed getting it. If you can be patient for a period of time, I think it will be worth it. In my opinion it looks like one of the best upcoming models. Not as different as the Storm or Flip, but instead a really solid, phone. One with an excellent keyboard, which is very important to me. It will also have the best display, and long battery life because it is not 3G.

Cheers

cbdkroa no está en línea Stack level 1
    It will be really nice one.

BkLady388 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    EXCELLENT!!! WHOO HOO!!! YAAAAAY!!! So, I made some comments a while back because I was hating on Verizon getting the Storm. See... (like you care), I went to AT&T specifically for the iphone and I discovered Blackberry. Everyone I knew at thatpoint that had a BB received them from work so I really thought of BB's in that way... Then I saw the light and boy was it bright! So I started my BB life with the Pearl (early edition...) and now I don't know what I would do without my Curve. Then the Storm brewed and well, touchscreen was my initial goal but to get BB and touchscreen... only to have them say nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, you can't have it (on AT&T). My cellular world was ending and them BAM! CPR arrived in the form of the Javelin. Except the heart beat is fading again... T-Mobile?!?!?! I can't win. Happy for you guys but if you wouldn't mind playing the chorus from that Maino song it will fit because I'M HATING! But I'm happy at the same time. Can you go to the doctor because of Blackberry stress and will your employeer understand?... Ok, I'm reaching... happy for whowever can get it! Wish it was me though...

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    they keep getting better and better
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    But isn't the storm supposed to be better than the javelin?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    But isn't the storm supposed to be better than the javelin?
    It depends on what you want. All BlackBerrys are good. They all have different advantages & features. The Storm is designed to compete with other touch screen phones. The Javelin is a replacement for the Curve, so it has a regular keyboard. If you do a lot of texting & email most people prefer a keyboard with keys. If not & entertainment is more important, than the Storm could be a better choice. Also depending on how much you want to spend. The Storm will be at least $100 or more than the Javelin.
    sent via BlackBerry

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    Looks like a sweet device. Might get one of these as a xmas present to myself.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast