Whenever I fastforward or rewind a track while playing on my BB Curve 8320, the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

PaladinofGod no está en línea Stack level 1

Blackberry Curve 8320 Fastforward Problem?

Advertisement

Whenever I fastforward or rewind a track while playing on my BB Curve 8320, the song SOUND plays from the beginning, but the display timer says the actual time I moved it to!
    Example:
    Track 1 starts playing: 0:01, 0:02. Song starts as it should
    Fastforward to 0:30
    Sound still plays from 0:01 and keeps going.

So for my song that I fastforwarded in it will end up being 2:15 (play time)seconds, over 1:30 (actual track time) seconds or something like that.

What's wrong with it, and can anyone help me?

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2
    Have you tried upgrading the OS on your phone? Not sure what OS you're running but it might have been fixed in the newer OS releases. Looks like the most updated version is 4.5.0.188. If you're not running this version you should update your OS and see if it makes a difference. Here's the link to download it: Latest Official OS: 8320 4.5.0.188

If you don't know how to check and see what version you're running or if you have any other questions, just let me know.

Techie_Jr no está en línea Stack level 2

Lightbulb

P.S. I'm gonna tell the moderator this post should probably be moved to the Blackberry 8320 forum for easy reference in case others have the same problem.