Hello forum, Im new to the whole blackberry game and have been having some trouble ... BlackBerry Curve forum

odw
    odw no está en línea Stack level 1

BLACKBERRY CURVE 8300 - Calendar Event time display on main screen

Advertisement

Hello forum,

Im new to the whole blackberry game and have been having some trouble figuring what used to be simple for me with my 02 atom.

I have a few questions hopefully some one has had besides me and one of you can help me....

When i make a calendar event/meeting/appointment for example

"2:00pm - Lunch with Sally" will appear on my main screen as "mm/dd" with no refrence to time.

I would like to know whether I can make the date appear in the Australian order so "DD/MM" and also on a more serious note its quite annoying that it isnt displaying the time beside the appointment on my main display screen.

odw
    odw no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BLACKBERRY CURVE 8300 - Calendar Event time display on main screen

im puzzled...

I had an event scheduled for next week which was appearing on my main screen, in actual fact i had deleted the event completly from my handset but none the less it was still appearing and it isnt even till next week!

I also have events which were scheduled for today and all throughout next week which I would have thought would appear on my main screen and take priority over something which isnt scheduled for A week.

So, what i did is i went to options, and then i went to themes and selected "zen" theme and it no longer displayed my calendar events.

I then changed it back to the "today" theme, when i did this to my surprise it finally refreshed and the event i had for next week which i had already deleted finally disappeared and then my schedule for today appeared with the times next to it! YAY!

But.... still when I add and remove events they dont appear on my today screen i always need to change themes back and forth to refresh my today screen.... What the???