Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Originally Posted by KaraBear T-Mobile will get the 8900 in 2009. From what I'm told, ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    T-Mobile will get the 8900 in 2009. From what I'm told, AT&T will be offering the Curve 8900 in December. It doesn't matter about any carriers overseas, it matter about who sells the most BlackBerry's in the states. That would be AT&T.

She has hinted that her husband works for some cell provider---though Idont know if he works for Verizon, Att or Tmobile because she has insider information on all their upcoming "secrets"...unless her hubby works at RIM...who knows.
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

lildavid79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi everyone, this is the first time i chat in the forum, i was browsing the internet and I found this website but it still doesnt have a release date. I cant post any links at the moment but the website is mobilecityonline and it shows for tmobile

Rizzleman716 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21C680E5
    Well it is on the T-Mobile Roadmap so it'll be here.
    T-Mobile Pearl 8100>T-Mobile Curve 8320>T-Mobile Curve 8900>T-Mobile Bold 8900

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    but we want to know WHEN!!!!!! lol
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

tkao2025 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lcgtr View Post
    but we want to know WHEN!!!!!! lol
    I Second that

Natoshia no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    24B6C73B
    Will the 8900 have video recording?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    My husband is well known on other sites, but this is the forum I like, so he doesn't come here because I don't want him to. I can't say who he works for.

T-Mobile will not release the 8900 until 2009. More than likely in January. And yes the 8900 has a video recorder.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    T-Mobile will not release the 8900 until 2009.
    Any idea when it might be released by AT&T?

Thanks Kara

dphorgan no está en línea Stack level 1
    T-Mobile will get the 8900 in 2009. From what I'm told, AT&T will be offering the Curve 8900 in December. It doesn't matter about any carriers overseas, it matter about who sells the most BlackBerry's in the states. That would be AT&T.
    There is a problem with that theory. If that where true and it goes by BB sales and say AT&T does sell the most. How come Verizon got the Storm first when there was a GSM 3G version available? 9500/9530. Oh I forgot, T-Mobile in the US got the 8220 first, not AT&T. Correct me please if im wrong on my theory.
    Last edited by dphorgan; 12-03-2008 at 12:35 AM.

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    it looks nice!!
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I hope you are right Kara. Having the 8900 come out this month is exactly what I'm hoping for, before Christmas that is.

If this is true that T-mo will get it in Jan...than I'm glad I bought a bold to hold me over till than Personally still think the Bold looks better, but you can't argue with the size of the Javelin.......

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by dphorgan View Post
    There is a problem with that theory. If that where true and it goes by BB sales and say AT&T does sell the most. How come Verizon got the Storm first when there was a GSM 3G version available? 9500/9530. Oh I forgot, T-Mobile in the US got the 8220 first, not AT&T. Correct me please if im wrong on my theory.
    Actually the theory is quite accurate. Verizon got the Storm, because they paid the most money to RIM. AT&T evaluated the Storm, and decided that they would rather watch how it does once released to the public since it was RIM's first attempt a touch screen.

AT&T is brilliant at choosing the phones they carry. And while they may not always have what each of us wants, they do have the most variety of any other carrier. They are also the best capitalized of all, which will serve them well in these turbulent times. That translates into a company that also benefits the consumer as they will not be operating under duress from being under funded, under experienced, and struggling. At the end of the day, of the three carriers I use, (AT&T, T-Mobile, VZW) if I had to choose just one, it's AT&T hands down.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    Tmobile better hurry their *** up before I leave them altogether. This is just ridiculous how behind they are.

I've thought about leaving t-mobile also, but the fact I pay $19.99 BB plan that also let's me use other devices without having to pay extra data fees is a hard one to overlook. If I went to AT&T, I would have to pay BB and if I switched to another phone would have to pony up more money for data.

I have no problems with T-mobile....it's the lack of 3G devices that gets to me and I don't know if they will ever be able to convince RIM or any other company to include a 1700 band on all their devices.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast