Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

About the only reasons would be either impatience or 3g. I've got the 8900 on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

About the only reasons would be either impatience or 3g. I've got the 8900 on at&t and have no issues. Wasn't worried about 3gn and even if I was its not available where I live.

The device is excellent, and I've not had lack of gps like a user mentioned above. The only "issue", if you will was calling at&t about a possible outage, the rep wouldn't offer any help w/device since they don't carry it. Wasn't a big deal since I knew wasn't the device anyway. Besides, I use pinstack for any support issues anyway
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

blackman711 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    I am growing impatient waiting on AT&T. That is my real issue. Lack of 3g is no issue for me. I know I'm going to get one, it's just a matter of now or later. I appreciate the feedback.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    Np. Its a great device. First device of many that I've had no issues with. Prefer it over the iPhone I had. Looks better with the black battery door though. Wish it came with it. Get a BSE and good case and you're set.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Well, I broke down and ordered one today. Should have by Friday. Still can't wait!

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    so still no official date for the 8900 on AT&T??????????????????

loreelizabeth no está en línea Stack level 2
    That's how I felt so I broke my contract with Sprint and went back to Tmo and got the BB 8900! Yeah I know that might sound dumb to some but I had the Samsung Instinct and didn't like the touch screen. For those of you who have 3G is it really that fast?

PIN/ID
    ask
    I didn't have to break my contract. I really like my service and plan with AT&T but I bought a T-Mobile 8900 on ebay and it is unlocked. It is as nice as I've been hearing/reading about. No disappointment here.

bionicjive no está en línea Stack level 2
    Att is pushing 8900 service books to my unlocked phone so the 8900 must be coming soon. Jut a thought.

qique516 no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey everyone i believe its official its coming to att in the early summer w/o 3g! o well who cares i just want the phone

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    The 8900 will not have 3G. Uses the same circuit board as the other 8900 and none have 3G. Will be released for AT&T early next month with prices to match T-Mo.

I have a unlocked unbranded model due in today I am going to use on the AT&T network untill the A&T version comes out. Use the Bold now but lately in Jacksonville, Fl, my Bold is getting alot of dropped calls on 3G. I never got dropped calls months ago. Think that 3G is being clogged by the iPhone users so hopeing EDGE will do the phone better.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123