I didn't really dig deep into the forum but I was tooling around on my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Lowercase no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30D51B0D

Question Blackberry 8330 Fonts

Advertisement

I didn't really dig deep into the forum but I was tooling around on my 8330 and decided I was bored with the out of the box fonts, and was wondering on if there is any way to get different fonts? May be a silly question for me to ask.. but never really dug into that aspect of a Blackberry. Anywho if anyone knows or if it can be done a link to somewhere where I could possible get some more to spice up the Curve would be wicked nice. Let me know!
    "My Crackberry is faster than the Rev's Blackberry®."

kennedy_84 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302403B0
    Ive tried the same thing, so far RIM has not released downloadable font packs for there devices. Were stuck with what came on the phone for the time being.

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    Uhm I believe I've seen somewhere in one of the setting things where you can possibly change it but right now I can not remember where off the top of my head. But next time I see it ill be sure to let you know.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ah I believe I found the setting area of which you can change the font family.

Go to the Screen/KeyBoard setting in the options and it should be the first option and there is a small list of fonts you may choose.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    30D51B0D
    Quote Originally Posted by Instantz View Post
    Ah I believe I found the setting area of which you can change the font family.

Go to the Screen/KeyBoard setting in the options and it should be the first option and there is a small list of fonts you may choose.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    That part I know, I was just wondering like the first response said about getting more than what actually comes on the phone. It's a little dorky but hey.. it's all good.

I just would love to have the graffitti font, brooklyn kid inperticular if anyone has seen it, or the fonts where it looks like a 3rd grade kid wrote it. Hahaha, not sure why but have become obsessed with trying to find some. If any one of you out there find it, shoot me a BB messenger via my pin on my profile. Any help would completely rock my socks off.. and yes it's a good thing.

Thanks all!

Ah, I gotcha now. If I find anything out there like that I will surely let you know.

And Brooklyn Kid is a pretty cool font, I got it on my computer for when I make graphics [:
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

PIN/ID
    30D51B0D
    Quote Originally Posted by Instantz View Post
    Ah, I gotcha now. If I find anything out there like that I will surely let you know.

And Brooklyn Kid is a pretty cool font, I got it on my computer for when I make graphics [:
    Thanks man, if you do find anything just PIN me, it's all gravy. Yeah I love the Brooklyn Kid font, and there are a few others I like using but don't remember their font names of the top of my head.

I think it would just look dope with the theme I have right now, and just to have it, you know? Anyways, thanks for any help man, much appreciated.