1. I have the t-mobile blackberry 8320 and i was wondering how to get youtube ... BlackBerry Curve forum

itsmichelleee no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Blackberry 8320 youtube and registeration help!!! and some more questions

Advertisement

1. I have the t-mobile blackberry 8320 and i was wondering how to get youtube to work on it.
    i have tried bluemobi. and tinytube already and
    i really want youtube to work on my phone.
    the m.youtube.com doesnt work. everytime i try it says "problem occured while rendering page or something" :/

2. andd i was wondering how to register my bb

3. and can anybody tell me anything about the blackberry OS 4.5 ??? i have no idea what that is .. what os do i have on my curve? when and how can i get the bb os 4.5?? is the update/upgrade going to be free??

4.also can anybody tell me the default settings for the internet.

5. lastly, i was wondering how to erase the eterprise activation icon.

6. one more thing ... >.< .. sometimes a hour glass thing comes up on my bb screen and when it does that i cant do anything!! i cant even make a call,, it seems as if though its doing an update?? or its freezing??

THANK YOU !!!! (sorry i have so many questions)

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    1. See this post (no streaming on bb yet)
    2. Register with what? Your carrier? Blackberry Owners lounge?
    3. 4.2 is the current version on the curve. 4.5 is not out yet still in beta. You can not ask for downloads of the beta on pinstack (against the rules). Yes the upgrade will be free.
    4. for what provider? What blackberry data plan do you have?
    5. that depends on your data plan, you can hide it by hovering over the icon and clicking the menu button and scroll down and select hide.
    6. that depends on what you are doing when it happens. how often does it happen?

P.S. Feel free to post all the questions you want! :P
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

itsmichelleee no está en línea Stack level 1
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for taking your time to answer my questions

3. For the OS 4.5 when it does come out then do you think the bb owners lounger or something will send me and email letting me know?? Also I heard that the OS 4.5 will stream youtube videos? Is that true?? I have the tmboile 8320 bb curve what OS version do I have??
    4. I have tmobile and I have the unlimited internet and text message plan
    5. What exactly is the enterprise activation??
    6. Umm my phone is just in my bag or something . I take it out to make a call or send a text etc. And the hour glass is constantly moving and I can't do anything so I just take out my battery :/ it happens quite often .. It usually happens when I need to use my bb the most lols xD
    7. Also sometimes I hear a sound alerting me that a text came and when I check my phone the text is gone?! And sometimes my call log and all my texts that were in my inbox erases by itself... I erase all my history and cookies after I use the internet but iono?? People tell me that when I lack space then my bb automatically just erases stuff??
    8. Lastly what is pushed content??

Chatster18
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~