Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

There is no flash on the g1, the 3mp resolution isnt good at all. When ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

There is no flash on the g1, the 3mp resolution isnt good at all. When you are looking at the subject to take the picture of, its all blurry on the screen and the pic comes out even more blurry. Curve beats it in camera and video(g1 doesnt have that).

Another thing is, youtube video looks all pixelated. I think the curve's youtube looks better. Iphone definitely beats both in that youtube app, but I wont go there as I returned the iphone as well

ant808 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24b16175
    You wold be a fool to take this phone over a blackberry.
    Batt life is key that's all we do now is text and the back light stays on. Just say no to G1

Well some have left the curve for this phone and are very happy. To each his own I guess. Batt life is def key.

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    LMAO! just lies! The G1 murders the curve so bad it should be jailed!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

astroboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    Can you give the witnesses some evidence to support your indictment?

Quote Originally Posted by rdills View Post
    LMAO! just lies! The G1 murders the curve so bad it should be jailed!
    And here is a happy g1 owner for those that needed proof that some existed.

PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    I actually do hope that there are some happy G1 owners out there. As with the iphone, the more cool devices there are out there will definitely be good for all of us. RIM will also be forced to step up its game. I'm following the G1 with interest, but from what I'm hearing about the camera and Microsoft Outlook integration I'll probably end up waiting for the G2 or whatever RIM comes up with as a response. The open source aspect of the G1 really is a great development.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    The prosecution would like bring forward exibit A- I waited a year for an OS update from tmo for my curve, after 2 days Android gets a complete update! BTW, no sitting at the pc for an hour, it was OTA. Oh wait hold on, I just got an alert for new homes for sale in my area with all the info, pics, and real time street view of the place..oh pretty spacious.....ok im back, my e-mail speed is equal to my curve's, an the dude was right, no flash on the camera,..so why the hell would you take a pic in a dark room We get video rec Monday along with adobe flash support to play all web vids! And you have to use common sense, you watch youtube on wifi or 3g not edge and you get quality better than the pc! lets see....3 home screens, saving apps to sd card, support up to 16gig cards(& soon 32), internal mem dwarfs the curve, so does the processing speed. add any option,setting,web page, anything as a shortcut for 1 click access. big a$$ beautiful screen, vib and ring at the same time, handwriting recognition(draw a pic with your finger and send it just for kicks), bar code scanner, 3 different media players(one finds the lyrics, bio, vid to the songs), Ill stop there..and thats only about 25% of what it does, but for now The prosecution rest!

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post

Well those of us that are happy, are probably not bandwagon riders that didnt do the research on what we were buying! we didn't say "uh duhhh its gonna be like the i phone". you can spot them a mile away. they don't understand what they have so it confuses them so they run and take it back before it even blossoms. ignorance is bliss..

But all that you mention doesnt appeal to every blackberry user if it cant do the basic blackberry tasks you've been accustomed to. I dont care about barcode scanning my jiffy peanut butter if I cant even write a note or open up a spreadsheet and/or a pdf file, etc etc.....but for the other things u mention, yes its a cool toy.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    that will be available shortly you see its an open source, and developers are already making solutions for that. why be impatient now when you wait a lifetime for your BB to update anything! I'm not trying to make it appealing to anyone, I just simply corrected your lies!

Why are you trying to troll me? I expressed my opinion...and everything I stated is true. Who says I wait for bb updates, I've been had the update along time ago

PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    I don't think anybody's lying here, we just want to hear more about it from people who know bb. You point out some cool things, rdills, I hadn't heard that flash would be implemented so quickly, that's really cool. I do think RIM and the Service providers need a kick in the pants on the update thing, so it's also great to hear the G1 is headed in the right direction there. I look forward to seeing how fast and well the 3rd party apps fill the holes.

brettxw no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Well, not going to lie. Im about to call up T-mobile and order my G1....If I like it, I'll keep it, if I don't..Back it goes.

PIN/ID
    252FE5C0
    Awesome! Let us know how it goes!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast