I've tried to do this before in the past, but the e-mail only delivers on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mistergreg no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Blackberry 8320, swapping 2 lines of service

Advertisement

I've tried to do this before in the past, but the e-mail only delivers on one line.

I have 2 lines, a personal and a work line. I like to swap out phones from time to time, so my curve bounces between both lines. When I do put the 2nd sim into the phone, although it has the data plan, I stop receiving my e-mails. Is there any way to transfer the push e-mail when I change sim cards to another line?

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: Blackberry 8320, swapping 2 lines of service

SIM swapping isn't recommened with BBs. Since BBs can only be register to only one account at a time.

So lets say you have account A registered to your BB. Go input your PIN and IMEI and setup the email. Alls is well until you try to setup account B.

Since account A is already registered to your PIN, account B cannot setup email because the PIN is already taken.

So for this to work, you would need to release the PIN on account A, then register the PIN to account B or vice versa to switch back and forth if you would like to get email.

In short a pain in the arse. Sorry for the bad news.